914.525.0744 | www.GullottaHouse.org
Year established: 2015
Number of full-time employees: 1
Annual revenue: $168,880
Geographic service area: Westchester County
TOP FUNDING SOURCES:
National Support: 5%
“Gullotta House is dedicated to my mother CarolAnn and father Tony Gullotta and their drive, honesty, commitment and never-give-up attitude.”
—Matthew L. Gullotta
The corporation is formed for the charitable purpose of aiding residents of Westchester County who face financial or other hardships. Income is not a factor. Your hardship today now is.
HOW WE MAKE AN IMPACT
- We helped a Pearl Harbor Veteran with broken and dead branches in his yard that were hanging and causing unnecessary stress.
- We replaced the broken mailbox of a Greenburgh resident who had suffered two strokes.
- A single mom’s employer did not pay her for two weeks. Her young daughter’s birthday was that Saturday. We were notified on a Thursday and that night, we provided four tickets to the circus.
- An Ossining woman needed some clothes and a suitcase. With the help of Ossining IFCA, for only $10, the suitcase was supplied and filled.
- More than 50 families that were victims of fire and flood in Westchester have been provided hotels, clothes, food and financial assistance.
- During COVID we provided more than 150,000 free hot meals to area residents while they were quaranteened and also provided additional food at eight locations every day for a year and a half.
Gullotta House is currently collecting donations to achieve our goal of raising $350,000 toward having a five-family home in Westchester County to help families displaced from their home by a fire or flood. Our vision is to provide three meals daily, clothes, laundry services, and housing rent-free for 29 days during their time of need. We need your help to make this goal a reality.
Visit www.GullottaHouse.org to learn more about our volunteer opportunities, including:
Pop-up free dinners
Matthew L. Gullotta, President
Maria D. Almeyda, Secretary
Lisa Moore, Treasurer
Audrey Kaufmann, Media Director
Let this business know you found them on Westchester Magazine's Online Directories.